Monday, December 26, 2011

Business matters

They say it is fulfilling when you earn money from your own efforts, which is very true. Proven! Business runs in our blood. We are all business minded persons. It does not mean that we just want to be a boss and we don't want to work for others. We just want to use our ideas and and stretch our brain cells (the word accidentally entered on my mind). Most of my siblings took up Business courses and my little sister is taking up BS HRM. I am the only one who's taking arts and multimedia -- Mass Communication. It's weird that I love business and I am into it. Here, I want to share a funny and cute childhood story. Me and my friends are doing a "little business" ever since. Yes, that's true! I am selling beaded stuffs (the ones I personally make) with my playmates and funnier thing is, we sell scrapped receipts from our printing press. Haha. Remember we play "office-offican", they use it as their receipts. Cute, i know right.

Two years ago, I entered the field I want in a little way. A friend invited me to sell her stuffs from her online shop. What I do is I post it on my Facebook, send group messages and simply tell my friends about it. There, I earn a little which gave me happiness. I didn't stop there. I pushed through. Another friend invited me to be her reseller and that gave me a big idea. I immediately accepted her inivitation, grabbed the oppurtunity. She was a contact lens supplier: Freshlook and Geo. I was just starting my college life that time that's why it became a bigtime business. I get from her, sometimes I meet her on LRT stations (imagine that!) which I admit I cannot do anymore or another way, she simply send my orders to our house. Because of my patience and perseverance, I was able to save money and  purchase my wants from my own savings. In fact I did not expect I can buy gadgets from my earnings. Isn't it cool? Anyway, so much for that! In short, I continued the business. It's still going on until now.

I launched my online shop sometime last year. I'm not sure with the date. Too bad I'm not that conscious about it. I was just bored that time and decided to sign up an account for my business. I named it as: Shoppable OnlineShop



I post the stuffs I sell:
  • Contact lenses which is proven safe depending on proper care and use. 
  • Wallets
  • Bags
  • Pre-loved items
  • Accesories
and still planning to make it bigger by selling brand new and more pre-loved clothes and accessories.

Aaaaaaaa exciting. If only I give my full time for it but I still need to focus on my studies and finish my 1 and a half year in college. I don't care what others say. I love what I do and I get something from what I do. That's important! I am willing to give my spare time for this. With senseless things, I would choose to entertain texts from my buyers. Hihi. 

Want to be like me?
Start tinkering with your passion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment