Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Guesting of Katya Santos in SPUM COMM3's talkshow

Having a popular sister, indeed, furnish a fastidious feeling within. Who wouldn't feel the same feeling when your sister wanted to help you despite of her busy schedule?


We had a live talk show prod for our TV Prod class last Saturday, Feb 11 of 2012. 

We only had 1 week preparation for this. Ate has many errands, appointments and show. In fact, she had a show the day before the production plus a birthday party night until dawn before the said prod. 
Because of her passion to help me and my classmates, she woke up early just to attend for appearance and of course as a guest of our mock show "Star Lounge". I'm so blessed to have her as a sister. Same goes with my other siblings who give what they have to express their love and extend their arms for help. 


STAR LOUNGE'S INTRODUCTION AVP FOR THE GUEST (Katya Santos)



STAR LOUNGE'S VIDEO GREETING GIFT FOR THE GUEST (Katya Santos)


I, myself, idolize my sister who is truly an inspiration not just on her career. I admire her simplicity and generosity. I can attest on her real life personality.

In behalf of my groupmates,
THANK YOU ATE ATIN!
We will always look forward to your humility!


For YouTube:

Thanks Nikka Costelo for uploading
www.nikkacostelo.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment