Monday, May 14, 2012

I get a fulfilling feeling whenever I cherish

What makes you get the fulfilling feeling? So yeah, we all have different likes and dislikes because we are all unique. I bet we all experience the feeling of being complete. It may be the time you accomplished something, a time when you made someone happy, a time when you were able to get what you want, anything depending on your perspective. 


This feeling makes you feel the good vibes, right? It's like you want to express your feeling at someone. Whenever we undergo to this happening, we tend to express, nothing's wrong with that. But do not forget to cherish that moment first, then release. Some people post a tweet or a status whenever they feel so happy. There are also people who write what they feel and to serve as a memories kept. 


I just read an article about memories that the more you are actively remembering something, the more moments, facts, memories you hold, the more happy thoughts will come. 


This may be one drive I hold. I cherish good memories. At the same time, I wait for them to  come. :) School year 2012-2013 is fast approaching. I'm really getting the most out of it. Whenever I do things to make the most of my summer vacation, I feel fulfilled. I know the upcoming school year will be tough so as much as possible I do everything I can do to enjoy this break. 


This weekend I got to spend a soothing night at a lovely place with the special people in my life. Moment cherished! 


(just a glimpse of what I wore, heehee) <--- inserting some "fashion stuffs" 



What makes you get the fulfilling feeling? :)