Friday, November 30, 2012

Sweetdreams



I can say that my sisters and my mama are the best cooks in the world. Not only because I am related to them or anything but because their dishes and creations are tastes good.  From Filipino dishes to international cuisine like Italian pastas, Korean and Japanese dishes. They all love cooking and I love eating. I learned to appreciate different kinds of dishes because of their food experimentations. What about going home with delicious food waiting for you? Ideal right! They don’t just stick on their favorites or fortes; they try and test other cuisines. Whenever they cook, passion is always present. It’s nice to see how they think for the right ingredients and perfect measurements.



Now, what they are indulging into is… baking cupcakes!  And because I want to try baking, I joined them the first time they tried baking yummy cupcakes. I enjoyed it a lot even though I’m just assisting them. First, we tried baking rainbow cupcakes, red velvet and black bottom. It tastes good. So after a week, we decided to bake other cupcakes like banana cake, cinnamon roll, bannoffee and butter cake. Luckily, it tastes good again. Thank God! After the appreciations and appraisals from our family members , friends and relatives, we decided to sell these sweets and call it “Sweetdreams”. Just so perfect for the cupcakes and other desserts we make. God blessed us immediately by mass orders. What a nice feeling! We never thought it would be so click. Really really thankful! These Christmas season, Sweetdreams offers are ideal to give. 

Red Velvet preparation

Rainbow cupcake


Bannoffee

Buttercake and Blueberry cupcake

Black Bottom, Strawberry shortcake and Buttercake


FOR ORDERS:
09183833472/09156880502

No comments:

Post a Comment