Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pleasure in the job




In all the things you do, passion must always be present. I’ve learned so many times my life. And now that I’m working, I realized how passion works. It’s really true that when you love what you’re doing, expect greater things. I undeniably love my job.  After I graduated, I immediately seek for a job that will best suit my desires and skills. I discovered how hard it is to find a job. Before, I am just hearing grievances from people hunting for employment. Unexpectedly, after 2 weeks, I've a got an offer! God gave me the best give.

            I am surrounded with good vibes everyday at work because of the people I am working with and the philosophies in life we share together. In this job, I learned that in order for you to reach a goal, you should be a go-getter and pro-active. Everyday, I make sure that I am bordered with goals that I should reach before the week ends.

            What I love about my job is that we are all enjoying what we are doing. Happiness is the key as always. Funny how time flies when I am in the office and I know it’s because we help and treat each other well. Work should not be treated as a task that is a requirement for your everyday living; it should be regarded as something you get pleasure from. Everytime I remind myself that I should get better in what I do, ideas come out.


Spread the good vibes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment