Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bea Soriano owns Charlie!!



 I admire Bea Soriano’s looks and style. Lately, I discovered her entrepreneur side. Aside from her Twitter bio stating it, her friends’ tweets brought me to a discovery that she owns "Charlie", a local boutique which has 5 branches. They recently opened the 5th branch in Robinson’s Galleria. He put up this business together with his boyfriend Eric Dee. That thought impressed me more! The couple prioritizes business matters because they know its importance.

When I first saw "Charlie", I felt the good vibe because of the ambience. The place is not too big but all the stands and gondolas are accessible. The store is filled with trendy and classy apparels including clothes, shoes, accessories, hats and bags.  Style sense and models are very impressive and catchy. For me, it is slight comparable to Forever21 but cheaper. The branch near in our school vicinity, Robinson’s Manila, is an excellent placement; more accessible to the students. 

My wishlist will definitely be filled of Charlie Clothing items!