Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sophie's Mom


Living the Dream, indeed!
I just felt blogging about Sophie's mom since my friends and I are going crazy over our cupcake talk on bbm. :') This blog post is more of a "store review".


THE TASTE
Sophie's mom is a place to be for cupcakes lover! Aside from their cupcakes, their bakery and confectionery offers wide choices of sweets (desserts). I have tasted their mouth watering cupcakes and cookies. I want to try their mochi and ice cream. I've been hearing reviews that they have the best-est sweets! Honestly, I want to try everything in their menu. You will definitely savor the taste when you tried their creations.

VINTAGE STYLE BAKERY
The bakery labeled themselves as "vintage style bakery" in their website. It is, indeed. The logo, the couches, materials, design and everything inside are appealing and attractive. When I first saw the store, I want to enter because of the cutiepatootie store arrangement. After I tasted their cupcakes and cookies, "A total package" came out of my mouth. Sophisticated set-up, it is. I am certain that they really taught and planned for the concept. 

SOPHIE'S MOM
She is very nice! She accommodates her customers with a smile and nice words. It also reflects that her staffs are well-trained. Her hospitality is a total plus!  


xIMG 6109 200x300 Living the DreamxIMG 6146 200x300 Living the DreamxIMG 6104 200x300 Living the Dream

WILL I VISIT THE STORE AGAIN? YES!! 

cookie dough cupcakes 199x300 Bloggers United Bazaar

Sophie's Mom
Unit 111, 8760 Residences, Santol cor Aranga Sts, San Antonio Village, Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment