Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The long wait is over




The long wait is over. After all the hardships, struggles and sufferings, we were able to reach the finish line of our education life. I believe that the learning process does not stop there but I am beyond blessed to step on the stage of our university and finally receive my diploma. I am now a certified degree holder. College life has brought me to a bigger world as well as vast imagination of what life is. It was not an easy part of life; in fact, this chapter is a hard encounter because of different outlook of people you will meet. Aside from this are the challenges you’ll go through. Luckily, I was able to survive!

College life is full of stories and inclusions: course requirements, assignments, expenses, exams, presentations, research works and a lot more. We all experienced this night when we fell asleep while studying for finals; a time when our brain is damned and can’t complete a sentence; a moment when we wished that school wasn’t that tiring and stressful and a minute when we wished we have this power to jump into the future. Yes, we all experienced those. But admit it, college life is fun! This is the time when we get to see things that we thought are impossible.

In this part of life, we are regarded as “mature ones” because this is the preparation for the professional world. But instead of living under pressure, we are fonder of enjoying everything that comes. When we are counting the days before graduation, I honestly don’t know what to feel. It is natural to feel happy about it, but I also felt sad because I know I’m going to miss my friends, mentors and the university. It’s really hard to leave when you treated that place as your second home. But of course, there’s always a reason behind everything. God has plans for me so I must replace sadness with happiness. And yeah, last March 18, 2013, I was able to present my priceless gift to my parents. I can’t believe! Things happened so fast. Indeed, time flies when you’re having fun.

I really appreciate all the messages sent virtually and personally. I am thankful that God has given me very supportive family, boyfriend and friends. I wouldn't have the chance to complete the four years without their encouragements and help. And now, I am part of the “unemployed section” and hoping for a nice job after a month or two. Whatever God gave me, I will accept.


Congratulations to all the graduates of 2013. 
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment